what would u rather have??

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey everyone i have made up my list and i can afford to have one more T, this is what it has come down too the 2 that i want but can only get 1 H.Lividum(Cobolt Blue) or H.Gigas(Cameroon Red Baboon) i just want to know which do u think is the cooler T, like attitude everything and which one u guys would rather have:)

Laterz, Sean

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i dunno too much about the red baboon but i just got a cobalt blue today and she is just settling in now, so i'm gonna leave this one alone for the experts...:p

Risto

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Get the H. lividum. Temperament wise, they are both really defensive!!

Andy

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hard one

i dont have a cobalt blue myself.... but i have heard that they are just plain mean most of the time.... but they are also beautiful spiders..... i have a H. gigas (very small).... and she is a cool spider too...just not as colorful. But i have heard reports of Camroon Reds being little devils too.

If you want color and meanness...then go with the cobalt.
If you want some color, not as much meanness, and a large spider...go with the H. gigas.

hope this helps

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ask Bill..... I THINK that he got his H.Gigas to swim..... But im not sure..... o! go with the cobalt

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The nice thing about H lividum females are the slight blue coloration they have.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Sean,
Either way you go both of those species are serious burrowers and you won't get to see much of them. But the H.gigas does swim when given the proper set-up. The H.lividum is really a pretty blue when you see them. They both are really defensive species so I don't see much difference in their dispositions. They are both great species to add to your collection. Good Luck..

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree with petitegreeneyes. Either way, you're going to be caring for dirt. I have both and they never ever come out of their burrows.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would get the Cobalt. You likely won't see either one much, but when you do get to see the cobalt, it'll be way prettier.