what ts glow under black light

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Any T's with white on them I would assume (which is why your teeth glow in a nightclub) apart from that I cant think of amy T's that glow...

On the other hand... nearly every scorpion glows under blacklight... could that be what you are thinking of?

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes i am thinking of scorps also do u think a usumbara baboon would glow

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i seriously hope i don't read any posts next week that say "HELP -I tried dipping my T into liquid tide, and ....."

;)

peace
dave

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
You know, if you stare into a blacklight for long enough, everything will glow.

Bill

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that and you may get the occasional blindness from the staring...lol.

btw, bill i hope you didn't go to that valpo show...it sucked so freakin bad..just a bunch of pinktoes and rosehairs...i was disappointed.

Risto

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Static_69
that and you may get the occasional blindness from the staring...lol.

btw, bill i hope you didn't go to that valpo show...it sucked so freakin bad..just a bunch of pinktoes and rosehairs...i was disappointed.

Risto
Yeah, my wallet got stolen that day.. Totally friggin ruined my weekend, so I spent my saturday cancelling cards, getting my bank straightened out, etc.. A bad show would have been tragic
Bill

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ah..sorry about your luck with the wallet..
that show really blew..i thought there would at least be some kind of pokies there or something...so i went to the chicago reptile house in scherriville and bought some scorps instead.

Risto