What to get next?

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
What species do you all think I should add to my collection?

Current Ts are:

0.1.0 A. avicularia
0.1.0 A. chalcodes
0.0.7 A. geniculata
0.1.0 B. smithi
0.0.2 B. vagans
0.1.0 C. lividus
1?.0.0 G. pulchripes
0.2.0 G. rosea/porteri
0.1.1Hapalopus sp. colombia large
1?.0.0 H. gigas
0.0.10 L. parahybana
0.0.1 M. balfouri
0.0.3 N. chromatus
0.1.2 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. muticus
0.0.1 T. stirmi

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Well you have a couple OWs, a P. irminia, and an avic. So obviously you need some poecs in your life :D.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Another Pelinobius muticus is to take in consideration my man :)

Doing that, you can end with two Goddess because "you never know in life". Or buy directly a 0.1 Goddess Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) for have a Goddess, and a potentially Goddess growing.

Praise the Goddess!

KaptinKrunch

Arachnopeon
It sure is! Isn't that the common name for C.lividus? He already has one... I would definitely recommend a Poeciletheria, would top off your collection nicely.
Argh! My bad. I read this wrong, you're right he does have one. And great idea! I think the next 2 for me will be a C.lividus and T.blondi. Will leave it at least a month now.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Ahhh I don't know if I want any pokies yet lol. If by chance that were to happen, which pokie should be the first to get? I've heard the metallicas are the more skittish out of them.

As for the G. pulchra, I have been wanting one of those too. Not gonna lie, I have enjoyed my OWs...for what I get to see of them haha. The diversipes, I'm not sure about lol. I've always loved the versicolor, but I've never had an avic (I know there was a name change with all the avics) but she was bought as a sub adult. But, I guess if I can keep a stirmi sling that's roughly 3 inches DLS with no issues... an avic sling shouldn't be too much more difficult?

I'm not even sure I know what the Ceratogyrus sp are. I'll definitely have to look those up ^_^

I've been looking for a Eucratoscelus Pachypus but have not had much luck. I've heard they weren't bad to have :)

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Ahhh I don't know if I want any pokies yet lol. If by chance that were to happen, which pokie should be the first to get? I've heard the metallicas are the more skittish
For your first Pokie I would get P. regalis, they are really cool, one of the bulkier Pokies as well. Plus they are the original classic Poeciletheria, but really it doesn't matter which one you get they are all awesome! You can't go wrong...

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
P. Vittatta

You lack a pokie!

P Muticus

You'll want a higher chance of having a female of this species!

Also an OBT as everyone should have one!

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
For your first Pokie I would get P. regalis, they are really cool, one of the bulkier Pokies as well. Plus they are the original classic Poeciletheria, but really it doesn't matter which one you get they are all awesome! You can't go wrong...
P. regalis would be in my top picks of Pokies to own first (if/when I get one lol).

P. Vittatta

You lack a pokie!

P Muticus

You'll want a higher chance of having a female of this species!

Also an OBT as everyone should have one!
I have a P. muticus :D It's never seen much since it stays at the bottom of its enclosure. The only time I know it's ready to eat is when it opens a hole somewhere lol The rest of the time it's sealed off from the world.

kmhvmh

Arachnopeon
P Regalis was my first pokie. Then I got 3 P Metallica slings and one died but the other 2 are doing well.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Your collection needs a Asian arboreal...
If you can handle your C. lividus you can handle a nice Poecilotheria or Lampropelma species...

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
I'd say some pokies, OBT, GBB, and I myself have always been a huge fan of C.Fimbriatus!