What spider is this? (please help id)

Bcross

Arachnopeon
It's about the size of a quarter or more in leg span and was found on the floor in my aunt's house in Newfoundland canada. I was trying to sweep and he scattered across the floor. Didint seem like your common house spider and I was fascinated so I took a pic for ID. Please let me know what this is if you think you can identify! 20200130_161216-scaled.jpg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
im no expert in spiders but i think it a Eratigena atrica
like i said im a noob so
As @Albireo Wulfbooper noted, Eratigena are mostly found in the west, although there are some small populations in Ontario. They also do not have banding on the legs like this spider does.

It could also be something in genus Coras, as Tegenaria doesn't feel quite right.

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
As @Albireo Wulfbooper noted, Eratigena are mostly found in the west, although there are some small populations in Ontario. They also do not have banding on the legs like this spider does.

It could also be something in genus Coras, as Tegenaria doesn't feel quite right.
The legs do look a bit stripy for Tegenaria, don't they? Looks like Coras montanus occurs there, so you might be onto something.