0.1.0 Monocentropus balfouri
0.0.3 Acanthoscurria geniculata
0.0.3 Brachypelma emilia
0.0.5 Pterinopelma sazimai
0.0.2 Pterinochilus murinus
+
0.0.1 Ceratogyrus darlingi
0.0.1 Hysterocrates gigas

These two were the last ones checked off from my wishlist,so i really don't need anything else. My collection is done! Though i wouldnt mind a Theraphosa if i find slings for sale in the future :drooling:
You're missing an Asian sp. lol

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
You're missing an Asian sp. lol
True,though apart from pokies,asian T's are quite uncommon here. I find a H.himalayana every now and then,but i always rather go for a baboon :D

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
I don’t have enough T’s and y’all have made me feel so inadequate 😭 jk. Once we move, I’ll have ALL the T’s.

0.0.1 b. hamorii
0.0.1 a. avicularia

Being delivered on Wednesday -
0.0.1 t. apophysis
0.0.1 n. chromata

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
I don’t have enough T’s and y’all have made me feel so inadequate 😭 jk. Once we move, I’ll have ALL the T’s.

0.0.1 b. hamorii
0.0.1 a. avicularia

Being delivered on Wednesday -
0.0.1 t. apophysis
0.0.1 n. chromata
t apophysis their pretty feisty

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Hope you enjoy that wonderful species. There definitely a beautiful t
I’m nervous about their speed but hoping it’s managed easily enough by doing rehousing inside of an aquarium until they’re too big. Then I have no idea what I’m going to do 😂

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
I’m nervous about their speed but hoping it’s managed easily enough by doing rehousing inside of an aquarium until they’re too big. Then I have no idea what I’m going to do 😂
Listen I was pretty bold stepping into old worlds with only three years of experience. Was it the best decision, probably not but with the help of this community I know everything will be okay.

I hope 🤞

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Listen I was pretty bold stepping into old worlds with only three years of experience. Was it the best decision, probably not but with the help of this community I know everything will be okay.

I hope 🤞
You’ve got this!

I’m still a relative newbie to the scene, having only raised a rosea before that lived for over 20 years and then having a 7 year gap between that one and the two I have now.
But research, research, research has helped me a TON.

dragonblade71

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

I hope 🤞
For people like me in Australia, we have to jump straight away to old world tarantulas with 0 experience. We have no choice in the matter!

Boomkip

Arachnosquire
A little update again since it was my birthday and my friend gifted me some T's (mystery box and one sub-adult)

1.2.1 Grammostola pulchra
1.2.1 Tliltocatl albopilosum (one Nicaragua)
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus irminia
0.0.2 Psalmopoeus cambridgei
0.0.1 Neoholothele incei
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchripes
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus aueri
0.1.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
0.0.1 Caribena versicolor
0.0.2 Lasiodora parahybana
0.0.2 Brachypelma albiceps
0.0.1. Aphonopelma chalcodes
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans
0.0.1 Thrixopelma pruriens
0.0.1 Aphonopelma seemanni
0.0.1 Nhandu chromatus
0.1.0 Acanthoscurria geniculata

Last edited:

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
For people like me in Australia, we have to jump straight away to old world tarantulas with 0 experience. We have no choice in the matter!
Oof. I didn’t even think about that. Y’all poor Australians 😂 Right into the OW’s straight from the womb.
Off topic question for you - Is it true that there are no squirrels in Australia? Someone told me that once and, if it’s true, that boggles my mind because they’re a dime a dozen here.

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
Hadrurus arizonensis, Avicularia avicularia, Aphonopelma seemanni, Heterometrus spinifer, Latrodectus mactans, Monocentropus balfouri, Selenocosmia crassipes, Ceratogyrus marshalli, Trachelas tranquillus, Tliltocatl vagans, Psalmopoeus irminia, Pterinochilus murinus, Heteroscoda maculata

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Hadrurus arizonensis, Avicularia avicularia, Aphonopelma seemanni, Heterometrus spinifer, Latrodectus mactans, Monocentropus balfouri, Selenocosmia crassipes, Ceratogyrus marshalli, Trachelas tranquillus, Tliltocatl vagans, Psalmopoeus irminia, Pterinochilus murinus, Heteroscoda maculata
The Trachelas tranquillus are so cute. Always giving threat poses.

Gojira64

Arachnopeon
Cyriopagopus Schmidti
Cyriopagopus sp. Sumatran tiger
Xenethis intermedia
Cyriopagopus lividus