What should I name my new G.pulchripes boy? (poll)

what should i name my 5" G.pulchripes

• Kai (k-eye)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Kenai (keen-eye)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Zahir (za-heer)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Xylin (z-eye-lin)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Crash

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Razz

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well...I'm not sure about naming him "Poll". Seems a little...awkward?

EDIT: That Poll did NOT show up the first time I checked this thread. lol

EDIT #2: I'm not too keen on any of the names listed. However, I'm not familiar with any of them, so I'm not sure where you are drawing your source of inspiration. I think you should just name the T whatever you like and speaks to you. At this moment, I'm thinking I like "Poll" the best. lol.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bah!
All stupid names. :razz:

Name him Jeff, or Tom....

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My dogs name is Kapa Kai which means "topsy turby" or big mess in Hawaian. We call him Kai for short. I might name one of those Ts that likes to excavate his house alot. Or chew up your shoes or anything else they can get their fangs on :-/ oh wait, that would be my dog.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
Tom is my dads name and Jeff is my brother in laws haha I want somthing difforent and cool. cagalutas and caligula ... i dont even know what to say about those lol i do not know what they mean but I dont like the way they sound XP .... Kapa kai is cute though

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tom is my dads name and Jeff is my brother in laws haha I want somthing difforent and cool. cagalutas and caligula ... i dont even know what to say about those lol i do not know what they mean but I dont like the way they sound XP .... Kapa kai is cute though
Ahh Caligula isn't as bad as it sounds..

Well, there are some reasons I won't discuss here but have a read and I bet your surprised ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
lol i like it a little more now but still doesnt exactly roll of my tounge when i say it :p thnx tho

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Caligula was no boy scout, he did things we can't even talk about! (sorry, I used to love Pinky and the Brain)

mine's named Paco... Paco chaco! Caligula sounds even more fun though

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I VOTE : Poll
your silly :p

Caligula was no boy scout, he did things we can't even talk about! (sorry, I used to love Pinky and the Brain)

mine's named Paco... Paco chaco! Caligula sounds even more fun though
lol I am not naming him caligula no matter how many times you guys suggest it :} we have a dog named paco XD

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
your silly :p

lol I am not naming him caligula no matter how many times you guys suggest it :} we have a dog named paco XD
Hehehe.. was just a suggestion :)

Dog named Paco? What breed by chance?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
i say PETER PARKER?
OMG I have one named peter parker! he is a B.Emelia lol :p yay!

Hehehe.. was just a suggestion

Dog named Paco? What breed by chance?
lol I know it was just a suggestion :} also the dog is a ShiChi (shih-tzu chihuahua mix) he looks more like a chihuahua tho. we call him taco paco lol