what should i do?

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
My B.vagans is starting to dig all around and under its little.. hut thing and like i didnt have enough substrate at the time to put in it and now its dug all the way to the glass should i bother it and put more in there or just leave it alone?

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Leave it alone for now. It must be a bit agitated, so I wouldnt' touch it just yet. But it's probably a good idea to change substrate sometime later and add plenty.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How much is not enough?
Ither way you dont have more now so just leave her be. When you get more you can remove her and add some more. I am assuming she is small....... if so they will dig like this till she gets a bit bigger and be out in the open more once she is 3"+

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It wouldn't hurt to add more in there, just put the T in a tranfering container real quick, put in the extra dirt and then put the T back in. It'll still probably dig down to the bottom. These burrow in their native habitat. How deep is the substrate?

It'll be agrivated at first, but it'll settle down once it has more dirt to play and dig in. Of course wait till you get the dirt though.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Leave it alone for now. It must be a bit agitated, so I wouldnt' touch it just yet. But it's probably a good idea to change substrate sometime later and add plenty.
Digging does not mean she is bothered. Juvi Ts will dig because they want to not because they are unhappy.

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
well i got some more right now i bought earlier today but when i come home off of work it was doing this so thats why i posted seeing if i should wait a couple of days and let it chill and whatnot

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i sorta figure if you rip it out of tis burrow, it will be agitated :).

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You said it was digging because it was bothered.
Doing it now or later there is no big difference really. But if its a sling its going to dig.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
well i got some more right now i bought earlier today but when i come home off of work it was doing this so thats why i posted seeing if i should wait a couple of days and let it chill and whatnot
Just do it now, you will piss it off later anyway, why not get it over with. Good luck. Watch out for the hairs.