what next

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok well i was gonna get a large amount of slings.. but again the wife told me:embarrassed: no more Ts :embarrassed: till the room is done. so im stuck getting singles or pairs till its done :( so i need ideas what to get. my question is if you got limited to getting one or two Ts a month what would you get:?

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
2 things,
1) what is on top of your list.
2) how much is in the pocket book

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
2 things,
1) what is on top of your list.
2) how much is in the pocket book
thats my problem i want so many just dont know where to start.:confused:
as for cash atm my budget is down to 100. but im not worried about price really. i however am not buying any single Ts for over 120 till i have all the cheap ones i want :p

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Acanthoscurria geniculata
-Grow really fast!
-Always out in the open!
-Look amazing!
-Eat almost as much as blondis
-Don't web/dig much at all
-Inexpensive! Easy to find!
-Extremely hardy beasts!

Avicularia versicolor

-Grow really really fast!
-Blue as spiderlings
-Blue+Purple as adults
-Docile as can be!
-Pretty easy to care for!
-Again, pretty inexpensive

Robustums seem to be readily available and fairly cheap these days. They grow quite slow but look amazing in person!! They eat a lot, stay out in the open most of the time and are pretty active. Pokies seems to be at the top of everyone's wish lists, so give in to that, if you like.

X.immanis are cool, alittle too pricey due to many unsuccessful breedings here in the US but if you don't mind spending money, why not get a couple. You're bound to get a female if you get 2-3. Southern Spider Works is the only one selling them as far as I know..

I could really go on forever but I won't.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avicularia versicolor
-Pretty easy to care for!
I disagree--they're extremely prone to random deaths and can be pretty fragile if your humidity/ventilation isn't PERFECT. And then sometimes, again, Sudden Avic Spiderling Death Syndrome. {D

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats my problem i want so many just dont know where to start.:confused:
as for cash atm my budget is down to 100. but im not worried about price really. i however am not buying any single Ts for over 120 till i have all the cheap ones i want :p
Just look at the different on line breeders and see who has what you want and figure out what you want limit yourself for 80$ for the slings and 20$ for the shipping and plus many of them throw in freebies