What next???

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey everyone, just looking for suggestions as to what T to get next.

I've narrowed it down to these...

Another Pterinochilus, most likely Lugardi

OR

Any species of the Ceratogyrus genus

I'm leaning towards the horned baboon, though they cost more than twice as much (close to 60 for a female, whereas the pterinochilus are around 25) I think the uniqueness and what not make it well worth it, plus theyre amazing webbers.

What are your thoughts?

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would go with the Ceratogyrus, I have a C Bechuanieus and it has the most amazing tunnel system in its enclosure and its not shy when the lights go on.
i also have a P. Chordatus thats cool looking when i get to see it (which is almost never) but the choice is yours.
Warren

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How's the ceratogyrus in terms of hardiness? How about humidity? etc..

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
attitude?

I would go with the Ceratogyrus, I have a C Bechuanieus and it has the most amazing tunnel system in its enclosure and its not shy when the lights go on.
i also have a P. Chordatus thats cool looking when i get to see it (which is almost never) but the choice is yours.
Warren
How's their attitude compared to Pterinochilus? I love the P.'s attitude, but the C.'s horns are awesome looking!

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How's their attitude compared to Pterinochilus? I love the P.'s attitude, but the C.'s horns are awesome looking!
Theyre up their with obt's, most care sheets and pet shops specify them as "very aggressive"

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mines in the 2" range and isn't overlly defensive, but then again i'm not going to challenge it either, the attitudes less then a OBT in my expereince thus far