What next?

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I think I'm going to get another centipede soon. I've come down to either a Malaysian Cherry Red or a Scolopendra heros castaneiceps. What do you think? (Other suggestions outside the realm of those two are also appreciated, note: I already have a S. Subspinipes). I'm thinking perhaps the castaneiceps because although the Cherry Red does look neat, it's probably a Subspinipes ssp.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have the S.H.C., actually two little guys right now. But I know the next one I am getting is the Malaysian . I fell inlove with that gorgeous red guy.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
I have the S.H.C., actually two little guys right now. But I know the next one I am getting is the Malaysian . I fell inlove with that gorgeous red guy.
Yeah, I know what you mean. That red is very eye catching.

Oh, and something that I forgot to put on the first post: Are there any pedes out there without high humidity requirements? Don't get me wrong, providing humidity isn't a problem, but just wondering :)

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes dissecated pedes and dead ones dont need humidity. LOL hehehe, but seriously S.H.C doesnt need as much as a Subspinipes, that doesnt mean humidty should fall below 75%-70%

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I too fell in love with that Malaysian red 'pede. I am getting mine this thursday or friday coming up. First pede, and probably not the BEST choice for one, but it took the cherry red to cross me over to the dark side.

Bill