What kind of jumping spider is this

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
I caught It on my porch I keep these spiders so I know what I'm doing but there seems to be nothing on the Internet that looks like this. It has I think six red dots it's tan and it has a white stripe under its eyes. Please tell me what type this is and possibly what sex it is and if it can be handled or kept as a pet. Thanks in advance. 20170223_163031.jpg 20170223_163031.jpg 20170223_162149.jpg 20170223_163124.jpg

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I caught It on my porch I keep these spiders so I know what I'm doing but there seems to be nothing on the Internet that looks like this. It has I think six red dots it's tan and it has a white stripe under its eyes. Please tell me what type this is and possibly what sex it is and if it can be handled or kept as a pet.
It reminds me a little of an odd variation of the dimorphic jumper (Maevia inclemens), but I could not find an exact match. You may want to submit it to BugGuide for a more certain ID.

This jumping spider is a mature male, so you should just release him back where you found him so he can find a mate.