What is this thing? I.D. please:

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
absoloutely incredible my friend! let me know what you would would like for it... if it catches your fancy, i do have a very nice phiddipus audax ( male i believe), i would be willing to trade.... not sure if anyone would consider it an even swap tho. your call. =) thanx {D

Rock on!!
~Rob
hey, Rob!
no prob at all!..I would be happy to just give it to you outright..no need to swap me anything.I will keep my eyes out..unfortunately i already froze mine for study..and i'm pretty sure you want a live one...so hopefully I, or someone else here, will locate a live one for you.
i have not kept them alive for study so far..because as most entemological studies go, it's hard to study a secretive fast walking parasite, lol.
If there's anything else from Texas you are interested in i would be happy to keep my eyes out..as i collect often and hard.

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey, Rob!
no prob at all!..I would be happy to just give it to you outright..no need to swap me anything.I will keep my eyes out..unfortunately i already froze mine for study..and i'm pretty sure you want a live one...so hopefully I, or someone else here, will locate a live one for you.
i have not kept them alive for study so far..because as most entemological studies go, it's hard to study a secretive fast walking parasite, lol.
If there's anything else from Texas you are interested in i would be happy to keep my eyes out..as i collect often and hard.
WOW!!! thats really awesome of you man! youre my new best friend lol ! and yeah, deffinitely want a live one. i'll deffinitely let you know of anything else too. if ya don't mind me askin, what other critters you often come across?:eek: :drool: :D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW!!! thats really awesome of you man! youre my new best friend lol ! and yeah, deffinitely want a live one. i'll deffinitely let you know of anything else too. if ya don't mind me askin, what other critters you often come across?:eek: :drool: :D
lol..my pleasure.
i come across countless other species.. if it lives in Texas,you name it..and i probably have it.;)
the trick is catching me before i freeze them for mounting..but also raise many of them till they die naturally.
just think on it, and let me know what other critters i should be on the lookout for!

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol..my pleasure.
i come across countless other species.. if it lives in Texas,you name it..and i probably have it.;)
the trick is catching me before i freeze them for mounting..but also raise many of them till they die naturally.
just think on it, and let me know what other critters i should be on the lookout for!
no doubt i will !!! thanks again ... pm me with any updates on the triatoma lol :D