What is the least reclusive Chilobrachys species?

Butterbean83

Arachnosquire
What, is generally considered the least reclusive Chilobrachys species. I know individuals of species may vary in some cases, but I mean in general?

Thankyou.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I have 7 sp of chilobrachys my kaeng krachan is out the most but only had mine 8 months or so n biggest is only 2.5 inches so can't talk for adults.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Honestly, i bet the differences between individuals will be larger than the differences between the species in this category.

Also, setup matters.

Butterbean83

Arachnosquire
I have 7 sp of chilobrachys my kaeng krachan is out the most but only had mine 8 months or so n biggest is only 2.5 inches so can't talk for adults.
I was thinking it may be the Kaeng Krachan. That's the one I'm looking at getting too, but considering others. The guy I'm going to hasn't got any more confirmed female Asian Arboreals at the moment so I'm thinking of another genus I like the look of.

Thankyou.

C.huahini in my experience
I had one from a mystery box but hadn't got much experience at the time so sold that with the Natanicharum and kept the Scorpion and found it to be out now and then but mostly in a shallow burrow underneath it's hide. Cool species. I found it flighty and likely to retreat to its burrow at the slightest thing like opening the lid. My Hati Hati will sometimes come straight for whatever it feels is a threat which is also understandable but Arboreals seems to be a little feistier in both Ts and Snakes for some reason haha

Do you keep Dyscolus sp. Vietnam Blue?

Honestly, i bet the differences between individuals will be larger than the differences between the species in this category.

Also, setup matters.
How would be best to set up to get to see your Chilobrachys species more and still provide a nice set up that makes them feel secure too? I add decor and hides etc I know how to do that but which type of set up will get the best out of them and give me more chance to see them out often?

Thankyou.

So many variables
I thought that may be the case

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Do you keep Dyscolus sp. Vietnam Blue?
Yep never see them I see my krachan and occasionally my natanicharum , and my sp sai yok, rarely my fimbratus, but my dyscolus blue my blue Vietnam and my huhaini I never see n only know they are OK because the food is gone and occasional moults are left at the burrow entrances.
I got a chilobrachys starter box after falling in love with the genus, they are fast secretive and have attitude when caught out even at the tiny sling sizes I bought they may not be the best genus if you want a display sp even if they are out the web blocks everything you may see a silhouette or legs if your lucky 🤷🏻‍♀️