What is on my Avic?

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Pix

Pictures of the enclosure always help me, because I am bad with trying to picture measurements in my head. My husband(Mr. Gone) is better at spatial reasoning, than I. However, we use water dishes that are about the size of a large jar of peanut butter's lid(and some actually are) in our adult enclosures(10 gallon tanks), so perhaps that will help you.:)
LOL. Alright, here are the pictures and I will have to see the lady tomorrow at the store.

Attachments

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL. Alright, here are the pictures and I will have to see the lady tomorrow at the store.
I would get a larger water dish, if it were me. :)

What kind of wood and substrate do you have in there?

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
I would get a larger water dish, if it were me. :)

What kind of wood and substrate do you have in there?
So I guess I'll go with the medium sized dish (since I have a small one), unless you suggest that a large one would be enough, ;).

For substrate, I got the Plantation Soil which came with the whole set-up kit for starters and the Coco Husk which I've applied later on that help me gain from 5 to 15% of more humidity than previously (depending on the day too, eh)!

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I guess I'll go with the medium sized dish (since I have a small one), unless you suggest that a large one would be enough, ;).

For substrate, I got the Plantation Soil which came with the whole set-up kit for starters and the Coco Husk which I've applied later on that help me gain from 5 to 15% of more humidity than previously (depending on the day too, eh)!
Judging on the floor space available, go with the medium.:)

Aaah, it is coco husk, I was trying to figure out what that was!:D

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
I would be interested in her answers. :) Maybe she just doesn't really know much about them and was trying to tell you to mist the enclosure, but got it muddled in her mind....
Hello again, ^^

So I went to see the lady today and she said that since Avicularia Ts need a good sum of humidity. It would be a good thing to spray it twice per week. Just a soft spray. The lady was doing just that since she got her (currently, the T is mine! haha).