What is has USPS done that ticks you off? Vent thread.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldnt vent to much about USPS. First what your shipping is indeed ILLEGAL and punishable.
Yes that is my issue. You are doing something illegal, and you are complaining about it.

I asked Canadian Post, and they said I can ship live insects poisonous/venomous or not as long as my post office agrees. I was also told they have the right to inspect my packing to make sure it meets their standards, so I shouldn't tape the package before taking it.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Im sure they will take the time to hunt someone down by watching AB 24/7. Find out exactly where i live and when and where im shipping a tarantula. It is possible, but i highly doubt it will happen. Its not like i live in florida and sell alot of exotic animals.
Probably not. I wasnt saying just you. There are well know dealers here that ship USPS..they are the ones likely to pay the price. not you.

There are narks on the internet. Ask KTBG. he was busted, and warned. Also, People on these boards have had their houses raided over phasmids. so dont think for a minute it isnt possible to get busted.