what i get for being an idiot

mcy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just recently got a real good deal on a male and female brachypelma smithi paid 100 for 3 inch male and 3 inch female! well i had them stacked on top of a tubberware that was stacked on a 10 gallon tank. The male was at the very top and took a plunge when me and my girlfriend got a little rough in the bedroom completely ruining the moment and the deal i got. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ruptured his abdomen and i went and got some superglue since i have no liquid bandage... put him in a cup with wet paper towels now i just gotta sit and wait... smells like he is already in spider heaven an hour after the incident.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Now if I can get my imagination to quit spinning out of control. :D Naked man running to save the life of a tarantula while his significant other longs for his return.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh wow.....ya the mental image that comes with that story is wow.........

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nothing kills the romance faster for an AB member than seeing a spider take a tumble. :( Sorry to hear about it, hope the little guy pulls through.....

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Oh my. Super glue and being naked at the same time is not a good idea. Seriously, hope it turns out OK.

mcy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
how will i know for sure if its dead? will it death curl because its still kinda sprawled out on its back in the paper towel

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ive seen ruptured Ts before and they werent curled up, instead they remained pretty limp and floppy and spread out.

At least you have a good story to tell

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Does he move at all with stimulation? If not, he's probably dead.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
on its back?!?!?! why is it on its back??

Poor little guy.. in future i'd say keep your T's
1) out of the way of being able to be knocked
2) low down... thats a long way for him to fall.. not surprised he ruptured..

If he smells bad, chances are he is dead... doesn't take long for them to rot coz they are kept warm and wet (T's in general i mean)

I'd put him in the fridge for half hour then put him in the freezer at this stage personally.. doubt he'll pull through.. is he still leaking fluids?