What else tarantulas is totally black?

Arachnos482

Arachnosquire
Hey Larkin,

No i don't take offense at all, why should i, i'm not petty, that's black enough for me... {D

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
By the way, here is my Ornithoctoninae sp. Kalimantan female:

Cheers,
Tomasz
Nice spider :clap: Haven't seen one of those before. Real beauty.

I was going to suggest L. nigerrimum, but I got beaten to the punch.

robd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aphonopelma eutylenum is a nice colored black, with kind of a brown hue to it.

BillyG

Arachnopeon
Hi,

going that way every taratula is totally black...
We just need to get rid of that colorful hair that covers their bodies by frying them in deep hot oil for example... ;-)
Just see how black is this deeply fried tarantula!

By the way, here is my Ornithoctoninae sp. Kalimantan female:

Cheers,
Tomasz
you know what,for those people who actually fried tarantulas,better than saying "they should all go to hell",I really rather praying for their freaking ugly mind! :embarrassed: and btw,wow that T you got there,she's gorgeous.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you know what,for those people who actually fried tarantulas,better than saying "they should all go to hell",I really rather praying for their freaking ugly mind! :embarrassed: and btw,wow that T you got there,she's gorgeous.:drool:
billy understand that only a few cultures keep T's as a pet. most actually either leave them alone entirely or fry them up as food. its funny that such a topic came about cuz just today i put a bet down with a coworker that before a year has passed from todays date that i will have eaten a "prepared" tarantula. If you eliminate the idea of accepting another persons views then uve become blind to the idea of social growth. i feel that we should embrace the idea that these beautiful creatures serve a higher purpose for some cultures. Also...realize we eat beef every day but over in India cows are held to higher regard than human beings. Food for thought so to speak :}

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyG

Arachnopeon
billy understand that only a few cultures keep T's as a pet. most actually either leave them alone entirely or fry them up as food. its funny that such a topic came about cuz just today i put a bet down with a coworker that before a year has passed from todays date that i will have eaten a "prepared" tarantula. If you eliminate the idea of accepting another persons views then uve become blind to the idea of social growth. i feel that we should embrace the idea that these beautiful creatures serve a higher purpose for some cultures. Also...realize we eat beef every day but over in India cows are held to higher regard than human beings. Food for thought so to speak :}
I actually just realize that after those words came out,after all myself and lots people and tarantulas or anything else are both not vegetarian ourself,so eat meat or vegatable or those who eaten tarantulas or anything in this circle of life,we actually obey it really good so should feel proud,so I deeply sorry for the words,that sounds kinda control freak(which I'm not),here's I and you guys and more and more people getting to love these beautiful creatures and our whole website,that's enough to prove this beautiful bussiness that we all minding.:worship:

Last edited: