• Yes I would watch!

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No I would not watch!

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I was home watching T.V. with my wife, we both enjoy Mike Rowes Dirty Jobs.
I was struck with inspiration ! I emailed Ken {Ken The Bug Guy} and suggested that he write the show and see about getting Mike Rowe to come to his shop and do cleaning, feeding, packing, hunting ect. I thought it would be good for his show, his buisness and be cool to watch! What do you guys think about that? Would you watch it?

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was home watching T.V. with my wife, we both enjoy Mike Rowes Dirty Jobs.
I was struck with inspiration ! I emailed Ken {Ken The Bug Guy} and suggested that he write the show and see about getting Mike Rowe to come to his shop and do cleaning, feeding, packing, hunting ect. I thought it would be good for his show, his buisness and be cool to watch! What do you guys think about that? Would you watch it?
Tarantula keeping isn't exactly dirty when compared to the nasty stuff mike does on his show.

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
itchy

Tarantula keeping isn't exactly dirty when compared to the nasty stuff mike does on his show.

I'll bet it would be itchy though! Would love to see him clean a few brachy tanks and watch him scratch for the rest of the show{D

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
He did a show with a herpetologist. He was bit several times, great show. I think he would do a tarantula show.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thats a frickin killer idea!...i would love to see that show...Mike would totally do that

rig4

Arachnopeon
He did a show about field collecting and milking black widows for their venom. Had tarantulas and scorpions as well. The trailer with the flies and maggots was the true dirty job. Cool episode.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
While that would be cool, it wouldn't be a dirty job really... I think a more suitable Dirty Job would be to come to my house and clean my room for me {D He'd probably quit the show after that :D