What are you egg-specting?

louise f

Arachnoangel
Right now i have a Psalmopoeus cambridgei with a sac, i take it this following weekend.

And i am waiting on my Dolichothele diamantinensis to throw a sac and my Encyocratella olivacea. Pretty exited with those :)

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Right now i have a Psalmopoeus cambridgei with a sac, i take it this following weekend.

And i am waiting on my Dolichothele diamantinensis to throw a sac and my Encyocratella olivacea. Pretty exited with those :)
Yayyyy P. Cambridgei! Lol, please keep me updated on that whole process I would love to eventually breed these. May even have to purchase one of yours if they're for sale.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
1x Monocentropus balfouri

1x Harpactira namaquensis (2nd clutch I am hoping after 1st failure :()

1x Harpactira pulchripes

1x Pterinochilus chordatus

louise f

Arachnoangel
Yayyyy P. Cambridgei! Lol, please keep me updated on that whole process I would love to eventually breed these. May even have to purchase one of yours if they're for sale.
Dont worry about it, i usually post new vids here when they mate, make the sac and when i take the sac. And the whole process in the incubating of the eggs to they turn 1st molt :) They are of course for sale when they reach 1st molt, but I`m not too happy about sending to US. I would be a little scared that they might end up dead before they reach you, sorry friend. :) Else i would gladly have sent you some.:)

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Awesome! How cool is that? I'll subscribe so I don't miss any of the updates.

Don't worry about it, I hadn't realized you weren't from the US. I was just getting a bit ahead of myself :p

louise f

Arachnoangel
Awesome! How cool is that? I'll subscribe so I don't miss any of the updates.

Don't worry about it, I hadn't realized you weren't from the US. I was just getting a bit ahead of myself :p
Cool Thanks friend. :) Hehe thats ok :)