what about singapore blue!!!!

fretman08

Arachnosquire
Just thought I would ask u guys what u think about singapore blues. Personally I think they're awesome. I have a 7" female and she is a sweetie!

CumminsGuy2001

Arachnopeon
I have been really interested in getting one of these beauties. Im going to hold off for a little while yet though. They are a very cool T though. :)

Ryan1

Arachnopeon
I think Singapore Blues are very cool T's. I have a three inch unsexed very shy specimen. I only see just the tips of it's front legs when it's hungry. Although I've been told that they stay out of the burrow more as they mature.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, hey Ryan! Another Nebraskan. Nice.

And yes, I've been thinking about getting one of these too. They're gorgeous, and I'm a sucker for any blue T. :wall:

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Just thought I would ask u guys what u think about singapore blues. Personally I think they're awesome. I have a 7" female and she is a sweetie!
Sweet! thats what i have to say about these guys! i have a adult female aswell! she is more of a purple than blue! awsome

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have two small slings. I mostly see them at the hide entrance or outside of it after 10-10:30PM. They really don't like bright light.

Jarconis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sing blue was my 1st T i ever got, and I've never been so bummed out as to when I saw that "she" had molted and I saw this green, leggy mofo crawling around the cage. :(

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sing blue was my 1st T i ever got, and I've never been so bummed out as to when I saw that "she" had molted and I saw this green, leggy mofo crawling around the cage. :(
Maybe you can loan him out. Then you can keep enough of his babies to get at least 1-2 females. That's my plan.