What a shock!!!

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I woke up this morning to find that my crawdad has molted last night! That was very exciting! Maybe I'll post a pic later.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
get about 50-100 more and you can make a meal out of em :D j/k...but we do love to eat em down here lol

how big is it now?

fantasticp

Arachnocompulsive
Old Timer
Don't eat them! They are adorable! I used to have some until my placo (yes, the innocent looking placo) killed them off one by one.

ghost_tomb

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i only have two questions.

1 whats a crawdad?
and
2 whats a placo?

these are teams i've never heard on this side of the pond before :8o

fantasticp

Arachnocompulsive
Old Timer
Yes, I did mean the armored suckerfish. I must have gotten the only one in the world that liked to kill its tankmates by ramming them into the glass repeatedly. Took the bastard years to die.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My wife had a pleco that played dead [at nearly 1foot I think] It didn't moven othing even when they took it out so they flushed him, then a lil later her daughter screamed cuss the fish had swam back up lol

brandi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
crawdads aren't so bad until you hit one of your old favorite fishing lakes and find out its become infested with them, and that they've killed off all the native fish, frogs, small lizards, and vegetation. I've seen over and over how they turn a beautiful quiet little stream into a lifeless mudhole. So trap away and eat the buggers, wish we never had them in AZ. (cause its not like we have that many undisturbed waters to start with!) Wish we had some of your plecos out here!
B~