what a beautiful night

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I put a different female with my male Orthochirus and she didn't push him. She was actually willing to mate with him. I got them on video and will post it tomorrow but here's a few pics for you guys. It's been 30 minutes and they are still dancing. I guess my other female from last night is already gravid. That's why she didn't want to mate. I will place him with another female on monday or tuesday and see if they will mate or if she's already gravid.

Video will be posted tomorrow.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mating finally finished after 2 hrs. The male finally decided to deposit his spermatophore 10 minutes after I re-arranged their flat slate. That's right! I moved their slate while mating because it's obvious that the male couldn't find a spot because he was dragging her everywhere for 2 hrs.

Few more mating pics

spermatophore (sorry that the pic is blurry, I have no photo skills), successful!

Look how tiny they are :D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i just got some of these, quickly becoming a favorite. have you bred them in the past? any idea on gestation? starting a little colony of my own :razz:

Andre2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Best of luck!:clap: I think 8-10 months gestation.. So a little bit of patience is needed.

What species is this? (from Israel?)

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Best of luck!:clap: I think 8-10 months gestation.. So a little bit of patience is needed.

What species is this? (from Israel?)
I think it's O.s.n from Israel. Only 8-10 months gestation? but it takes them forever to molt :mad:

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congrats on the mating. cool species of scorp, it's on my want list...

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congrats on the mating. cool species of scorp, it's on my want list...
I have 4 Gravid female. 1 of the female looks like she will pop soon but I hope that she doesn't give me eggs. If everything turns out ok. We should have some cb babies in Canada :D

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's a couple video. It's blurry, I think.
[youtube]9Il7-wg0Tl4[/youtube]
[youtube]ranj7etLF2o[/youtube]

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ROCK! Two hours! I think they would need a cricket after all that. Bet the babies are tiny!