What’s this in my curly hair’s enclosure

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I’m honestly just hoping someone will take them off my hands in the next few days if not I’ll have no choice but to get rid off them witch is honestly getting me a little choked up since I don’t think they deserve death... :(
I wouldn't ship them as eggs. Perhaps ask if the seller will take the slings when they reach 2i (second instar)? This is a desirable species, especially for newer keepers, so hopefully someone will want the slings.

Taranchura

Arachnopeon
Could be a phantom egg sac, one of my females makes them once or twice a year (she was never paired) Which would mean the eggs are not furtalized. Do you have any pet stores/hobby breeders around? Maybe you can contact them and they take the sac from you. A curly hair can have up to 500-700 babys if you get (un)lucky, and thats a bit too much to handle for one person.

Justin H

Arachnosquire
Not sure if this will work but in the chicken hobby, they have egg turners that fit in the incubator, wonder if this could work for egg sacs that need turning. You can set someone them to turn every-so-often.
RobC had an incubator built that turned the eggsac. I remember he was frustrated with his pokies eating their sacs so he had someone build it. It worked too iirc.