Weird

Andrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In the book scorpions by manny Rubio it says in page 44 "The taxa listed potentially life theatening species considerd to be harmless. And then it goes on to say relatively narmless are consierd to be life theatening. So basicily its saying begginers should keep life theatening species, right according to this book see for your self
Andrew Losier

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah there`s a huge editing problem in that book. Kindof not cool considering its dealing with the more seriouse part of keeping scorpions. I noticed that a while ago. Kinda made me laugh untill i realized it wasn`t that funny.

Mat

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Its probably the most useful scorpion book iv come across. Even though some things arent correct.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
You have a copy of an old edition...it has been edited and that important error as well as a few less noticable ones have been corrected in the new printing.

There was someone who asked Manny about that in one of the scorp forums about a year ago. Nearly all of the errors were faults of the printer and not him. I have seen the corrected versions for sale as of about 9-10 months ago but there are still a few of the old ones lurking about.

It is still the best general scorp keeping book out there and has a lot of good information.

John
];')

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
where can i order this book online? or do you think they would have it if i went to borders, or another book store?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by neveragain
where can i order this book online? or do you think they would have it if i went to borders, or another book store?
Go to the links section and scroll down. There are links to it and other books. :)

Scott