Weird question

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ive been keepin my regalis for a couple of months now, and have been pondering about something; her enclousure is quite big, and very well decorated (if i may say so), in fact its so well decorated that she has adopted hideyholes that i made without doin anything with em, What i'm wondering is: if i redecorate it a bit, and make it less "done" will she make a hideyhole herself? i really wanna see her build something of her own, but her current home is too damn well decorated! dunno, may be stoopid, but i'm a bit weird so.. ;)

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

hey, yeah if you just put a peice of flat corkbark against the glass leaning on it with some space behind it, it should build a web right behind it it will also use peices of moss and dirt to construct a hide, at least thats what mine did, then all i had to do was look at the back of the aquarium to veiw her, all i had in mine is a peice of bark, 1 fake plant soil 2.5-3'', and moss and a large water dish simple but looked good and worked great, hope this helped---Jeff

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
re

Hi,
she would prob. make her own hide spot
but your better off leaving it the way it is.
she'll be happy with lots of "natural" hide spots
and you'll be able to see her better than all that webbing
just my opion,hope this helps
Bryan

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks alot =) I might leave it as it is, but as im moving (out from my parents *yay*) it'll get a bit hard bringing with me all those thingies...