Webs...

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
Based on opinon which terestial (for the love of god I cant spell) T's lay the most web... and why would they web up the whole enclouser ie. in nature how much out of "burrow" webbing would get dropped ....
hrm did that make any sence>
looseyfur
e.

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by looseyfur
Based on opinon which terestial (for the love of god I cant spell) T's lay the most web...
I think the P. murinus is also a good candidate for most webbing
and why would they web up the whole enclouser ie. in nature how much out of "burrow" webbing would get dropped ....
My understanding is that the terrestrial t's that web a lot also do that in the wild, webbing under bushes

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It really is almost a tie between C. cyaneopubescens and P. murinus IMO. We have had P. murinus that didn't web that much and others that filled their entire enclosures with it. We have only had one Greenbottle for enough time to observe, but she webs her enclosure up most of the time pretty good and she makes complex tunnels wheras the P. murinus seems to use it as triggers to alert of prey. We just moved her to a 10 gallon in prep. for breeding. It will be interesting to see how much of this she webs up. The male we recently obtained has only spun a little web, but it has only been a few weeks so we will see.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, those are my webbiest....but the C fasciatum also gives them a run for their money as well...

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My tigerrump juvie is not that webby, likes to build shelters with dirt and webbing more than flat out web up things. The little Usambaras and the Greenbottle sub-adult have all their respective containers filled with webbing and tunnels. Between those two I'd give it to the Usambaras because of their thoroughness and tendency to go vertical with the webbing.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Try Chilobrachys fimbriatus. :) Actually, I think any of the Chilo's are pretty big webbers.

Scott

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My P murinus makes a little web hammock everyday and then destroys it so I dont think it is my most major web layer. I think that my H maculata spiderling is. That thing has such intricate webs.