was wondering if anyone had premolt pics of t's

losct2381

Arachnosquire
i was wondering if anyone had premolt pics of their t's u know the color changes in new world t's abdomens things like that and actual molt pics too im looking specifically for pics of rose hairs and t-spinipes and sling t-blondi's

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow, so that's how dark the abdomen's bald spot gets, is it? My Lp has yet to molt for me in the three and a half weeks I've had him/her. The bald spot on their abdomen has grown exponentially, but it's not quite dark yet. I'd describe it as a dirty pink, like someone sprinkled in a few black splotches and gave the colors on the canvas a bit of a mix. The appetite was quite voracious the first two weeks I'd had him/her, but the past 6 days, s/he ran from the cricket epitomizing the word skittish the couple times I'd offer it in this span. I'm chalking it up to being in premolt, just without getting the incredibly dark bald spot yet.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How long have u had it and how big is it
I got him/her a week before Thanksgiving, and I haven't actually put it next to a ruler or measuring tape yet, but I'd estimate about 2-2.5 inches diagonal leg span.