want a blue or yellow or red terrestrial T

cold blood

Staff member
Ummmmm I wouldn't recommend it- very very fast, very very defensive, literally nicknamed the orange bitey thing, really potent venom- not exactly the best option for someone who's only kept slow and docile terrestrials. That being said it's completely up to you, just trying to give you a heads up.
Not to mention they tend to be very secretive and hide a ton. I never see mine....its like an orange ghost.

Once you get into it, you'll lnow nearly every genus and whether they are mostly terrestrial or arboreal. All about research and looking things up. Hope you can find a great T :D
Right there, for now get one of the ones people listed, they all qualify as to what you want and all are pretty much great ts (and the list is long). In time, with more experience and more time on this site, things like "is it terrestrial or arboreal" will be obvious to you. Stick to NW right now, that should be your bigger concern than where they live IMO. But no worries, as you've seen, there are so many great species that are exactly what you want that it would be a shame to over look them.

Oh, and you tube vids are a TERRIBLE place to learn about ts, much less making your decisions as to what you want based on them. 90% are terrible (and that's probably a conservative estimate), with bad husbandry, advice, practices and general information being slung about as if it were fact. There are a handful of good ones, but truthfully, without being directed to one of them, you aren't likely to see them or know if its a good or bad one you're watching. Take those vids with a grain of salt, please don't lean on them for your information.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Just as a recommendation of a few channels, EuLersk has a great channel full of great info, as well as Tom Morgan. Love their vids, and Eulersk is on the board here. Like the previous statement though, this site is the best of the best for info :D