Walk into a petstore empty handed...

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And walk out with a 2-3" female Avic. avic. and a 1-2" horned baboon (species unknown, didn't want to have a potential escapee for the sake of IDing.) This store I actually really like, they had 5 other species besides what I bougt and the usual roseas. Prices weren't to bad either, 15 for my pinktoe and 24 for the baboon.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll get pics Tues probably. At my boyfriends for the weekend with no camera :(

I knew the baboon was coming with me as soon as I saw it. Been wanting one for a while. The Avic. was an after thought.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
$15 for a Pinktoe? wow they are running $40+ here in Florida for some reason. Same size.
This store is pretty reasonably priced when considering comparitable sizes plus shipping on here. Their G. roseas are $15, there was a 4-5in E. murinus for $40, a 3 inchish B. Boehmei for $70. There were a couple more that weren't priced so right, but it's better then the $40 G. Roseas my LPS sells.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thankfully I had thought to bring my tongs with me to my bf's house this weekend (I have some scorpions to mail Monday morning before work, so I just brought them with me, hence why I had tongs :D)

I convinced the baboon that it was in it's best interest to exit it's small burrow so I could check out what I bought. It does look to be a C. darlingi as marked. Also turned out to be about 2" so i'm pretty pleased :D

advan

oOOo
Staff member
congrats on the new pick ups, but you know tongs and cameras go hand and hand.;)