Waiting to pop

mercury904

Arachnopeon
:wall:

im tired of waiting ,can anyone give a big guess?when?havent monitored the calendar but i feel that this would pop in a matter of days,basing from the way she looks

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i got dibs on the first born male. He will bring great honor to my family

Korni

Arachnosquire
I think, when this female can't dig or/and has no possibility to hide, she wont give birth.
Maybe she will has a miscarriage.

You should mix clay under the sand, so she can dig a hole.
But first, give her a bigger box ;)

mercury904

Arachnopeon
I think, when this female can't dig or/and has no possibility to hide, she wont give birth.

oh this is not her original tank i just put her there for this photo shoot..her tank is a 15 gallon glass aquarium :cool:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer

What Leo said.....Give it a place to give birth......

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool yeah about to go imo. Like many have said though, you will increase the odds of success if you have better a better home in the terr. For what it's worth to you, I would find a large flat rock almost as wide as the terr, just use some common sense in how long it is. If a numbers help, maybe something like 20cm long or longer. Then I would prop up one edge with a smaller roundish rock, that will encourage it to go under, it will dig around and settle in. Ime it's good to have an open top like you have. People say to keep them dry but with the open top the humidity doesn't build up(a good thing) so then I think it's OK and a good idea to pour about 1/4 cup of water down a corner where you put the flat rock because there is humidity in holes and under rocks in natural habitats. I would also have at least 4 inches of substrate where you would put the flat rock. With the open top, it will go to more or less humid areas as it wants, or needs to. good luck with it.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This is a really nice video and I really like the music. What song is that?

Did you know that you can stream youtube videos in a post? If you look at the different posting options, you should see a youtube button. Just click it and then you will see:

[YOUTUBE ][/YOUTUBE ]
The extra spaces are only to prevent this example from turning into a dead link.

Then just copy and paste the portion of your link after the equal sign, in this case:cQUZ6ddInyE between the two tags and you should see:

[YOUTUBE ]cQUZ6ddInyE[/YOUTUBE ]
Again, the extra spaces are only to show the example before posting.

I just learned about this option and think its great (and is actually part of the forum rules for using youtube i just found out...has something to do with linking to websites that may have objectionable material). Anyways, it looks mighty pro when you do it that way.

[YOUTUBE]cQUZ6ddInyE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

mercury904

Arachnopeon
This is a really nice video and I really like the music. What song is that?

Did you know that you can stream youtube videos in a post? If you look at the different posting options, you should see a youtube button. Just click it and then you will see:

[YOUTUBE ][/YOUTUBE ]
The extra spaces are only to prevent this example from turning into a dead link.

Then just copy and paste the portion of your link after the equal sign, in this case:cQUZ6ddInyE between the two tags and you should see:

[YOUTUBE ]cQUZ6ddInyE[/YOUTUBE ]
Again, the extra spaces are only to show the example before posting.

I just learned about this option and think its great (and is actually part of the forum rules for using youtube i just found out...has something to do with linking to websites that may have objectionable material). Anyways, it looks mighty pro when you do it that way.

[YOUTUBE]cQUZ6ddInyE[/YOUTUBE]

thanx for the info! i was really figuring it out :wall: the song is from Massive Attack - Teardrop