Vision Cages & Others?

1truth

Arachnopeon
I have all ap cages for my retics but i think you should check out sentec cages. They are the best cage for large snakes.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sentec cages are just too expensive for me. Not when I can almost get 2 cages.

Also they look like they would be a pain to clean not being a smooth bottom.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I actually found someone on faunaclassifieds... They are somewhat local.. I can probably get them cheaper than what they had them listed for..

Their prices were including shipping..

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
if you havnt already purchased something, i would recommend the following two choices...... Rapti-Racks....steve is located just outside ft.worth, tx....good news for you as your semi close. the other would be neodesha plastics. they make super nice slanted front display cages for really afforable...compared to the competition in most cases. i can vouch for neodesha...ive had dozens of their enclosures. they are heavily backed by the venomous snakes community for being 100% escape proof and user friendly/safe.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if you havnt already purchased something, i would recommend the following two choices...... Rapti-Racks....steve is located just outside ft.worth, tx....good news for you as your semi close. the other would be neodesha plastics. they make super nice slanted front display cages for really afforable...compared to the competition in most cases. i can vouch for neodesha...ive had dozens of their enclosures. they are heavily backed by the venomous snakes community for being 100% escape proof and user friendly/safe.
I have actually decided to go with Repti-Racks.. Or.. Is it Rapti-Racks? Either way.. I found them on fauna.. They have some really nice enclosures.. For a decent price.. I can easily go pick them up.. They are only about 2 hours away.. No need to wait on the shipping.. :D Just drive down.. Load them up.. Come home.. (After a trip to the container store.. :D)

I saw the neodesha.. Tad pricey... Not really the style I am looking for either.. Nice.. But not my style..

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
just contact steve at repti-racks and ask him what the wait time is. it is usually around 6 weeks before he will start to build your cages. and youll have to pay sales tax as well so prepare for that. they are nice cages though if your ok with the turn around time. another one i just thought about is precision cageing? and another i believe is herpcages.com . i think those were the names i remembered! hmmm.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
YA YA You want to got to the expo in San Antonino with me 9/11? it is really nice and get what you wish for..I am because that is my birthday!!!

I am thinking Gaboon Viper and some T's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
We're building our own cages for my tree vipers. The cages I like that are the right size (2x2x2) cost $150 bucks at least. Haha...no thanks. P.jasonius is a pretty good handyman so we're drawing designs and looking at materials right now.

Out of the ones I do like, I would have to say Animal Plastics and Repti-racks are my favorite. I don't like Neodesha but to give credit, they certainly are durable. They do yellow under UV, though.

BTW, I think Animal Plastics or Repti-Racks (can't remember) is the company that is at the NARBC here in Arlington. They won't come around until next year though.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. After a bit of time.. I found out where my girl was escaping from..

:wall: I hate myself for not noticing it until now.. The door.. LoL!

Let me make a video to show how it is now..