Very nice tweezers for spidering

jester240

Arachnopeon
Tweezers

Well I have a great set 8", 12", 14" however hard to find. Not to plug anyone, but I looked for months.
I got mine from Next Year Reptile.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, i certainly could have found some that were cheaper but i like having nice tools. In my work and hobbyist life and in my kitchen i have found that one thing worth spending money on is well designed and well manufactured tools. Those global tweezers have teeth that allow you to grip wet water dishes and they have a springiness to them that allows you to adjust your grip strength. I can pick up pinheads without squishing them or move a heavy rock. The precision is such that it's easy to get a cricket by the leg for feeding.

Having said all that, i'll probably end up getting some cheaper ones for the spideys and rotating the globals to kitchen dity.

ironmonkey78

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
try ebay

yeah yeah its probably been said but if you want some good ones go to ebay. I got mine on ebay from a surgical supply company. look for hemostats or some such thing. I ended up getting a set of 3 a 13 or 12" cant quite remember a 10" and a 6" for less than I was going to pay for the 10 " ones. ended up with shipping to only be like 13.00 or so. all stainless steel and high quality.