Very cool App for tracking Pkgs on your phone!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Must have app if you ship a lot of Pkgs, "christmas pkgs" of course LOL!!!;)

[youtube]O6FBeTTZZyI[/youtube]

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Nice man, that's freakin' sweet!!! If only I had a phone like that :rolleyes: It's more smarter than me {D lol

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thats an amazing app, man that would make life so simple in the shipping world, unfortunately I had to get an iphone which never has any good apps :wall: :evil:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thats an amazing app, man that would make life so simple in the shipping world, unfortunately I had to get an iphone which never has any good apps :wall: :evil:
LOL!!! They may it for Iphone???

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL!!! They may it for Iphone???
So far I checked the entire App Store for my Iphone...

Iphone has a App called Package Tracker which is a farcry from what your app does....

Oh well, LOL.... :cool:

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Where's the app for keeping track of RobC bite reports?

"I'm not afraid of her, I'd handle her I don't care"

TAG!!

LOL!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Man, I need to get a smart phone!
It really helps....I have 12 pkgs loaded in there ready for Monday!! It also has a actual print out of the signature and gives you a voice command when they arrive or status changes...crazy LOL!!!

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It really helps....I have 12 pkgs loaded in there ready for Monday!! It also has a actual print out of the signature and gives you a voice command when they arrive or status changes...crazy LOL!!!
wow, that's way better than their website, but then you mentioned that it was on the video!

All I have cellphone wise is a a samsung razor phone (flip phone?).

About the only phone I could afford right now would be FREE. :eek:

One day, though. But first on my list is a decent camera!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow, that's way better than their website, but then you mentioned that it was on the video!

All I have cellphone wise is a a samsung razor phone (flip phone?).

About the only phone I could afford right now would be FREE. :eek:

One day, though. But first on my list is a decent camera!
You wouldn't believe the camera these phones have!! Macro & flash on the mesmerize! I was very surprised by how clear it is!!!

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very cool app, thanks for the heads up. I just tried it and I love the barcode scanner feature. I've got an HTC Evo 4G and I love it...nice big screen and I have lots of apps too :p

Oh, I see you have the pro version. I downloaded the free one, do you know what the differences are?

Last edited:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very cool app, thanks for the heads up. I just tried it and I love the barcode scanner feature. I've got an HTC Evo 4G and I love it...nice big screen and I have lots of apps too :p

Oh, I see you have the pro version. I downloaded the free one, do you know what the differences are?
EVO is a awesome phone!!!