Vanished

Vayu Son

Old Timer
Last night i had checked on my P.irminia 1" sling. It was there. Today, it was gone. I sifted through the subtrate on a white paper plate 2-3 times to see if i could find any sorta clues or remains. nothing. Also, the container was sealed when i got home... anyone else ever had a T vanish into the air?

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Slings have a nasty habit of doing that. Empty out the entire room, it couldnt have gotten far, i just hope its survived. let us know if you find it.

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to here that happened:( I have not had that happen to me, but I keep waiting for it to. I can see it now my little sling sitting up in a corner of the room going ;P ;P ;P you can't see me. Hope you find it soon.

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
missing sling

You didn't name it Houdini did you??, If not maybe you should when you find it. :D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
When you checked last night to see that it was in there, did you open the enclosure at any point? Are you sure it was still in there when you closed it if you did? Slings are VERY quick when they want to be. Could it be possible that it ran out of the enclosure when you weren't looking and you just closed the enclosure with it out already? If it's not in there, it had to escape somehow. They don't really just disappear...... Sorry about your loss though. Hopefully it will turn up somewhere.

Scott

Vayu Son

Old Timer
well

it musta learned from the H.maculata how to teleport small distances at some point unbenknownst to me.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Missing!

:? :8o I got a real tiny Salmon pink that did that and we looked all thru the vial and nothing.. we dont know what happend to it as we checked again for 4 days and still nothing.. Very odd..

chique

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MilkmanWes said:
Did you ever find it?
Good point..lol
It's like a TV drama cliff hanger and then they decide to cancel the show!

Common the suspense is killing us, was the sling found, had it mutated, has it taken over that house hold and put everyone in wee ikle tanks with a SPONGE, 'how do you like it' hehe,
Will Vayu Son and the sling ever be reunited.....until next time folks

I think maybe I need help :?

jdcarrel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
check around any warm electrinics close by. when my p. murinus sling escaped, I found it close by. Webbing was the key in me finding it.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
pinktoes804 said:
dude this thread is more than 2 years old..... :?

more than 2 years old? wow.....i wonder if they ever found it.... :?

-Mattyb

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Precicely why I was asking, time to resolve this 2 year old cliffhanger. I think we have been in suspense long enough and deserve to know how the story ended.

Mattyb said:
more than 2 years old? wow.....i wonder if they ever found it.... :?

-Mattyb

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
u said the vial was still closed? but the lings not there?it cud be up against ur lid in the container where u cant see it..

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The sling was found...approx. 1 1/2 years ago, at three feet long and feasting on the webbed remains of it's owner. Apparently the sling started using steroids and went ballistic with "'roid rage", on a subsequent Friday morning when his owner asked where he'd been.

The tarantula is serving a life sentence. He was quoted as saying, "I was already locked up before I keeled him...so throw away the key if it do ya." As he was led away from the county courthouse in an orange prison jumpsuit. Looking eerily like an o.b.t.

That's what happened. I swear. :liar:

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
Deschain said:
The sling was found...approx. 1 1/2 years ago, at three feet long and feasting on the webbed remains of it's owner. Apparently the sling started using steroids and went ballistic with "'roid rage", on a subsequent Friday morning when his owner asked where he'd been.

The tarantula is serving a life sentence. He was quoted as saying, "I was already locked up before I keeled him...so throw away the key if it do ya." As he was led away from the county courthouse in an orange prison jumpsuit. Looking eerily like an o.b.t.

That's what happened. I swear. :liar:
LMAO.....LMAO.... :clap: :worship: :clap: :worship: