Vaejovis spinigerus pics

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Here's a couple new pics of my V. spinigerus female....

Scott

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Nice. How are the little ones panning out? What's next on your scorpion list? ;)

Cheers,
Dave

P.S. Have any pics of the whole setup?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
They're doing good. I keep meaning to take some pics of the whole setup and always forget until after the enclosures are back on the shelves. Next is probably still C. vittatus. The ones I was going to get fell through :( I'm loving the spinigerus though. They're really active for a scorp from what I can see. :)

Scott

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Actually SHD ...

What Scott means to say is that the next thing on our list is to buy a house to put everything. There will be a hold (for now) on buying ANY more inverts until free space suddenly appears. ;)

Debby

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Debby,

Sorry, my computer must not be displaying the fine print. You know, the inevitable part about how if you find something you like there may just be a little bit of extra space somewhere. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Nice pics Scott...V.spinigerus are cool little scorps...and they don't take up much space...either do C.vittatus...;)

John
];')

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
I have seen it called Devil Scorpion, Devil Lined Scorpion, Lined Scorpion, Lined Desert Scorpion...to name a few....I believe Devil scorpion is the most commonly used.

John
];')

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome there is one at the local exotic pet store from 25 dollars I think I might go grab it.