V. spinigerus babies

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
One of my V. spinigerus finally popped. I have another that should go any day now.
First pic is a better shot of my striped C. sculpturatus (C. e. "Gertschi").

Attachments

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a big group for such a small scorpion. Good job/pics.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow

that's really nice...i really love Vaejovis spinigerus...i only have few of them but still slings...

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol I looked at the first pic and though uhhhhh thats a funny lookin V.spinigerius lol congrats on the broods!

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
DOM save me a few when your thinking of selling. Nice scorps btw.

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That's the thing that always blows me away Ead063 is the size/amount of babies that come out of these things.
Some of my other spinigerus slings are growing up really slowly emille so it's probably going to be a couple of years before they're mature.
My first C.sculpturatus pics were terrible Arachnophilist and that one isn't much better:8o . Unfortunately I didn't take any good ones of that brood. They're off her back now and there are 23 of them.
Hey Brandelmouche stop drooling on my pics!! If you like them that much you better keep a good eye on your mail box when the weather warms up;) .
Abyss X3, I'm in Canada so I'll have to look into it. "Driving into Los Angeles with a couple of keys, I mean spinis"

Last edited:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Damn that might be a challange... Thanks anyways. If i had a more reliable car i would drive up there my self.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@dom

@dom - do you have any idea how many instar would it take for this to be sexually mature? mine is already 5I!!! Thanks Dom!!!

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
@dom - do you have any idea how many instar would it take for this to be sexually mature? mine is already 5I!!! Thanks Dom!!!
Sorry I have no idea. I would estimate it's something like 7I maybe even 8I(?) based on the juveniles I'm raising up. Apparently the last instar is a big increase in size though.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
tnx

Sorry I have no idea. I would estimate it's something like 7I maybe even 8I(?) based on the juveniles I'm raising up. Apparently the last instar is a big increase in size though.
really? anyway, that's still a big help...i'm excited to breed these little scorpy with so much attitude...thanks!!!

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yes they're a cool little species to work with, good luck with yours!!
The babies have molted into 2I and my other female had her babies yesterday!!

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WoW! u have a real extended family there... I also would like to buy some off of u.. how about a trade? i give u a car, u drive them down here? xD

polphot

Arachnopeon
I Absolutely Agree on WOW!

Thats a pretty big brood for its size. I can see from your pics that the slings are well crowding themselves on top of momma's back that only their bums show.

Congratulations!