USPS update...sad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArachnidJackson

Arachnopeon
All carriers

im sorry for your loss but its illegal to ship arachnids through the USPS in the first place. i dont know why people send them through there in the first place, maybe its cheaper. i wouldnt trust the USPS, i would rather deal with a person who ships with FedEx or UPS. I would rather go with a more reputable person like Ken who it may cost more but you get what you pay for
If we want to get technical, it's illegal through all postal delivering services, not just USPS.

spidahman

Arachnopeon
Not to be repetitive or a pain...But again;

Just in case some of you didnt get the memo, We are having lately a SPECIAL close attention to the whole shipping/importing/smuggling thing in the hobby.

Again, shipping tarantulas via USPS ia ILEGAL.. There are people constanly looking around this boards, since is basically the main site for the hobby in the US.

Talking about the way people hates USPS because their TARANTULA SHIPPING whent wrong, is EXACTLY what we need right now to even put some more gas to the fire.

Am I the only one thats sees this?

So please, for the sake of everyone,lets just drop the publicity. Ship what you want however you want it, but keep it to yourself and you will do us all a favor.
....and what shipping co. you using?

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Your not understanding what fran is saying. It is Illeagal to ship through USPS so be quiet about it. If fran ships USPS is one thing but he doesn't go around saying USPS this USPS that. He is trying to get you guys to simply not talk about it to not draw any more attention to the topic. I mainly lurk around here but I can't agree with fran more!

Status
Not open for further replies.