Usambara been building extensions

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Some of you may remember my juvenile Usambara, which one day decided to transform itself from burrower into arboreal :)

Well, it kept the original top web, and added a ground floor which it used while moulting.

Since the moult, Mugabe has in all honesty been a touch large for the web it had already made.
So it looks like the little orange demon decided to make a mid-level extension.

I'm amazed at the way they build overnight in the dark. :)

Reckon he'll fill the entire tank eventually then?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful work.
Yikes.
Your little one is busier then a one legged man in an ass kicken contest.

Keoche has carpeted almost two thirds of her substrat and did a few tented arches along her branch and around the mouth of her pot hide but thats about it.

The lazy beast.

I'm going to show her those pictures and shame her some.
Maybe she's get her orange demon rear to work.
=D

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
hey Lopez
most likely with what i've seen from the past,will most likely fill thee whole tank-jason

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hee hee......

I came home this morning and found that my orange terror had built a burrow......

It now has a tri-level condo, one web in the middle, on the ground, and one at the top...... Nothing as impressive as the pic though..... Ah well give it time I guess:)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Funny... I was wondering about that... mine tried to build a "hammock" type thing in the very top corner of her enclosure. I was wondering if she had arboreal tendencies too! But... she failed miserably, in fact, she doesn't seem real good at webbing AT ALL!

Compliments to you, she's a real beautiful girl!

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hopefully it will web up most of the enclosure. :D

It's been in there for about 5 weeks I think. Strange to see that my Golden Starburst P murinus has done no webbing compared to his next-door neighbour. :confused:

It built the original web overnight (the penthouse) and has since seemed to be adding layer after layer every night.

The web is seriously strong, especially the top floor.