Usambara baboon slings?

phyrphreek

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm looking for pictures of Usambara baboon slings...I don't have a camera and am trying to find out what may be some new additions to the family....pictures of slings are difficult to find. Thanks for all your help!

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nymph

Sling

And later ... of course this one is special, but its to show the coloration change.

And later, but this one is darker then all other sling i've seen

phyrphreek

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks!

Thanks,great pics but I don't think that's what I have (Although I doubt it could have been anyway,I've had her about 6 months and I never saw eggs) The boyfriend called to tell me,said it had a black carapace,and was very fuzzy. Hmmmm....

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NymphAnd later, but this one is darker then all other sling i've seen
quick question ive heard of two color morphs red and tan but have seen very few pictures of tan ones and those were questionable .anyone got any pictures of the tan morph? would love to get my hands on some if their is indeed a color morph sorry not trying to hijack your thread

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi

Theres 4 color form,

UMV : Usambara mountain variant
RCF : Red color form
TCF : Typical color form
DCF : Dark color form

the UMV, RCF and UMV form are disponible in the hobby, the DCF is extremly rare, only seen one picture of a female in captivity.

I'Ve got no TCF Pterinochilus murinus, but here's a link to one from Timo's site
http://baboonspiders.de/popup_galerie.php?id=116

Here's my UMV

RCF

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thank you for clearing that up for me..would love to get ahold of some of the dcf but dont sound like anyones got any :( would love anymore links you have on the differnt color forms

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thank you again :) oh and when you trade you mom get me a couple too just offer up your brothers /sisters /wife whatever im not picky :p

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Unfortunaty i've already traded my brother's and wife :?