US Tarantula Sustainment Project

EvilTrailMix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Whilst I don't have any pokies. I do have a couple species listed under the new Cities ban that I am hoping to contribute to breeding projects. I fully support this project to help reduce if not eliminate the need for importation and wild caught specimens.
That's great! The more breeding being done here the better!

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
I am getting an error attempting to open the google doc... I'm not an advanced user by any means but I am not having difficulty opening any other document. Just thought I would check with you as well.

EvilTrailMix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
Thank you for the quick reply. I tried opening it in the browser and got the same message. I just cleared the sheets app cache and that got the link to work. So definitely a problem on my end.

Thank you!!

Marten

Arachnopeon
Question: I tried to take the Brazilian species survey and my state (Maine) didn't appear on the list. While our access to Ts is restricted to 3 species, G. pulchra is one of them and I'd love to promote legal breeding in my state. Can I still contribute to the survey?

EvilTrailMix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Question: I tried to take the Brazilian species survey and my state (Maine) didn't appear on the list. While our access to Ts is restricted to 3 species, G. pulchra is one of them and I'd love to promote legal breeding in my state. Can I still contribute to the survey?
So sorry, that was an oversight on my part. Please try again; I've updated the Brazilian survey. Thanks for letting me know!