Urgent Call For Help!!!!!

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just got this email from TarantulaKings:

Urgent Call For Help!!!!!/Back to school sale.Not many left but next week I am getting more of the same stuff in and a few new one's.Little contest right now any one who can produce a court order number saying I can not sell my tarantulas get's a 45 doller credit to what ever they want on the list I have for sale.thank you www.tarantulakings.myfreeforum.org

jeremyg

Arachnopeon
For the record, tarantulas.us is not taking a "side". Regardless of the opinions or experiences of any mods or members, its review threads are for personal experiences only. As the chips fell, yes there were several positive reviews on there before this mess started. There were negative ones as well. Yes, any messages added to the thread (and there have been several) that did not describe a direct contact experience were deleted. We do not allow "warnings" from members who do not post a personal experience along with it. Don't bother trying to post more of the same. We do not want to be involved in this mess, period. Dave's thread has been soft-deleted in an effort to keep this off our board as completely as possible. Anyone with specific questions for me and my experience may contact me via pm and I will respond. You'll notice I have 2 posts to my credit on this forum, which doesn't do much for anything I type here. My time is spent on t'sdotus where many of you already know me. My first post here was to describe a positive transaction with Dave & James (together @ the time) in which I purchased 2 M. balfouri, sending the money to Jame's paypal.
-jeremy

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Ok people, please stop now.

It is not a forum's "job" or "responsibility" to keep tabs on everyone that warn people, if they don't see fit to do that. AB does it on a discretionary basis, but it's certainly not an automatic thing. We don't allow discussion of non-transactions in review threads, either, which is why this has been allowed to go on as it has.

Please lay off your "helpful suggestions" as to how other sites should be run, you do not speak for AB, and if you have something to say to the operators of those forums, you should speak with them directly. Posting it here does little more than give off the impression that AB is condoning a form of forum-bashing, which we have never, and continue to not, tolerate.

FYI, 75% of you posting in this thread are adding nothing to the discussion. If you're not involved in this situation directly or immediately indirectly, nobody probably cares what your opinion is of it, having already made up their minds. Can we keep this thread free of clutter so when James has pertinent info in the future it doesn't get lost in 5 pages of crap? Thanks.

-MrI

T

tania_deleon

Here is an update…… James is withholding viable information.
So, it's been a while since I have stopped by. I knew that James was going to be away for a while so I waited to come back. I see he has not answered any of my inquires. I assume that my assumptions were correct and his story was not 100%. Bash me if you will but I now see that this matter seems to have been forgotten. Maybe now some of you will see this situation for what it really is. On a side note, I wish to extend my deepest apologies to the seemingly nice people at tarantulas.us for getting them into some trouble with a few of the people here that tend to fill in the blanks with there own assumptions. I am not a member of their site, and never have been. I merely followed a link from this thread to their site and sited it when called out by Mr. Knowitall, Talkinglate. I am sorry for the confusion. I only came here to this thread as a professional courtesy to a friend of mine (not Mr. Love). I have checked some other threads concerning James on this site and am concerned about his importing practices. I am sure that many of us would like to see a copy of the court order that forbids the sale of certain property by David Love. I have seen that he has a site up and running which would be in violation of such an order; however, no one is stopping him. Is the property he is selling on this list? Does a list exist? James is not speaking. What does that tell us?

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
Tania or whoever you are,

I know you're not Dave Love, given your ability to actually communicate using the English language. However, you are a NOBODY as far as I'm concerned, and your presence is not welcome. Either identify yourself and your relationship to this situation, or I will remove the annoyance that is your recently-registered and "haven't contributed a darn thing to AB" self personally.

Thanks.

-MrI

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
Alright people, this thread is out of control... there is no need for 95% of this thread to exist. There is no need for everyone to add their "Two cents", or to pile on secondhand information orposts from other forums, etc etc etc.

When James has an update, he can send it to the Admins, and one of us can unlock it for him.

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
This thread has been re-opened for James to post further pertinent info. Not for the rest of you to add your two cents unless it is DIRECTLY related to THIS situation.