Update on my G. rosea!

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well, this is the second day i've had my little lovelie, and she's eating right now! wow, how cool to watch a T eat. :) hehehe, she seems quite pleased.

for a while there she seemed nervous and would zip, pause, zip, pause, squishintoball. lol. it was amusing. it was almost like she wasn't sure they were crickets, kind of strange actually.

then, all of a sudden, she relaxed, and it was like a little light went off in her T brain and she started chowing down. lol.

anyway, i'm just as pleased as can be with her, docile, drinking, grooming, and now eating - yay. |)

Attachments

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm glad your rosie is doing good. It's always a good thing to see them eat. Sometimes it just takes them some time to get use to their new surroundings. Once they get comfortable and the stress goes down, they'll eat and just hang out. Good luck :)

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yeah she definitely seems relaxed now. she also doesn't seem to like her hide at all. :/

i was holding her and went to put her back in her tank right? well, she kinda halfway went on the hide and froze. then i gently set her down, but she tried to climb further on the hide, and then just ran from it! it was very odd. she ran out of her tank, over the side, and across my bed. then she was okay but it was very odd.

however, she was definitely just fine when i was holding her. :)

ah, i've also learned something, she doesn't like artificial things nudging her out of the tank, she doesn't trust them.

as nervous as it made me, my bf gently and slowly just touched her back legs and she calmly climbed out. :) figures. lol.

poor little thing is probably just as nervous as i am!

Attachments

partsman

Arachnopeon
rosea's love to eat some people are afraid of them , glad to see your not , right on!

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well, i must admit i'm still a bit shy around her, but she feels the same so it's all good. :)

however, a HUGE bit of credit goes to her as she is very docile and sweet. when you're handling her, nothing but trusting and curious. i'm sure you at least partially noticed that as she happily and quite calmly just wandered casually up my arm. (grin)

now...just to decide what OTHER one to get. ;)