Underrated inverts

pentapede

Arachnosquire
Do you know, can allergies be developed by keeping ~all~ species of roaches, or is it limited to only certain kinds? That's what's preventing me from getting more varieties than I currently have.
same. the ruling council will not let me keep roaches due to allergies,

pentapede

Arachnosquire
Minibeast wildlife only ships in Australia, and non-native exotic orthopterans are basically banned in the United States, but I cannot deny that Raspy crickets are underrated.

wizentrop

to the rescue!
Old Timer
And how easy would that theoretical permit be to obtain?
Seems pretty easy actually, all they need is to produce records for captive breeding over multiple generations. So while it may take a little time, the application process is straightforward.

wizentrop

to the rescue!
Old Timer
Check out their website and you'll get an idea. They have quite a few interesting ones

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Do you know, can allergies be developed by keeping ~all~ species of roaches, or is it limited to only certain kinds? That's what's preventing me from getting more varieties than I currently have.
Do people really develop allergies or just find out they have them? Some people find they more allergic to some than others like dogs (different though since dogs are all the same species) but most people are not allergic.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Do people really develop allergies or just find out they have them? Some people find they more allergic to some than others like dogs (different though since dogs are all the same species) but most people are not allergic.
It’s Confusing I’ve kept dubia over 10 years and not alergic but I got alergic to urticating setae in less years than that.