Ugh!

LaneyKaz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my poor robustum..the same one that was bleeding a couple days ago was in the middle of a moult and sometime during fell into its water dish...i don't know how long it was in there before i found it, but i got it out and i'm not sure if it's ok or not...it's still moving, so it's alive, but i don't know if its going to make it or not..luckily the exuvium was underneath it so it wasn't lying directly in the water...i don't know if there is anything i can do really..if anyone has suggestions, please let me know...I'm still not sure how it happened...I feel horrible :8o

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If it's still moving, it should be ok. It atleast hasn't drowned. I'm not sure what negative effects moving it during a moult could cause tho. Obviously you had no choice, but to move it. You definitely did the right thing. You just have to hope for the best. :(

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
the most important thing now is not to stress it our any more (unless it has injuries and bleeding needs to be stopped).

if you put it in an icu after rescuing it from the water dish, that's fine, but if not, that will be ak as well. just leave the tank in a warm, moist and dark (i.e. place a blanket over it) place. if the t has successfully molted, it will recover - if not, there is nothing you can do right now. but the less stress, the better it can regain its strength.