Two-tailed T. falconensis born

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Darn, sorry to hear that. It would have been awesome if it had lived to adulthood.

Is diformities like this in inverts just like human diformities; a mess up in the genes?

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
bumping...

just found this thread again, so do we have any scorp surgery?

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Were we not told this specimen died, not to mention the purpose of this thread has already been fufilled. Come on how old are we, can we please leave old thread where they are.

zilch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another set of pediplaps and he'd be styling. Very interesting Alex, as usual!:clap: Now we need a two tailed L.Q. that we can call the deadliest individual in the world. LOL
haha, good one

AnthrpicDecadnc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Were we not told this specimen died, not to mention the purpose of this thread has already been fufilled. Come on how old are we, can we please leave old thread where they are.
you can't tell me your not the least bit curious...

K3jser

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm Is it possible to get some orther angel pictures of the scorp? i whould like to see pictures from the side and top.. this seems rather strange.. :D

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hmmm Is it possible to get some orther angel pictures of the scorp? i whould like to see pictures from the side and top.. this seems rather strange.. :D
as has already been stated several times already, this is a very old thread, and the specimen died a long time ago.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Thread is now closed.

People, please check the dates to see how old something might be AND read entire threads BEFORE replying.

Thanks,
John
Arachnoboards
];')

Status
Not open for further replies.