TTstinger's pic thread

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the subies are looking good mate did the one with the doggy back legs moult ok ?
no I am still waiting on that one it has darken up but no molt yet. I bet I get home tonight and it has. oh by the way that the one in the pic of the nymph.

david goldsboro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no I am still waiting on that one it has darken up but no molt yet. I bet I get home tonight and it has. oh by the way that the one in the pic of the nymph.
i see it now the back legs are very small to what they should be it stripped parts of the back legs off while moulting to n2's

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i see it now the back legs are very small to what they should be it stripped parts of the back legs off while moulting to n2's
I am not sure if it will make it or not she has not yet molted and I would have thought she would have done today. just have to wait an see.

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Came home and she was on her back. She was on her back for about 4 hours be popping the lid. I didn't think she was going to make to be honest as I noticed she was bleeding from a joint in her right #II leg but she pulled through I just love watching big T's molt. enjoy the show

I will throw this lovely lass as well
she is getting so big

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
did they mate?? that sux 4 the guy....did u try to get em out? hope it drops a sack 4 his cause..

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wish I had the best of luck, he didn't get a chance to even mate. the pictures don't show it but he was about 7.5 inch she is a solid 10.5- 11 inches. she just mowed him down, he tried to hold her weight to no avail. I tried to pull her off of him but when you have a 10.5 inch blondi that has bit into something they dont tend to want to let go. I was very upset but s*** happens so next

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
randoms

gravid P. irminia

female A. hentzi mature

male A. hentzi mature

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
GBB Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens adult female

L. Parahybana adult female