True emperors!!

HumanSculptures

Arachnopeon
hi. I have 5 true p imperators and a nice p dictator I'm looking to sell but I cannot seem to post to the for sale section. Does anyone know why that might be?

Stugy

Arachnolord
hi. I have 5 true p imperators and a nice p dictator I'm looking to sell but I cannot seem to post to the for sale section. Does anyone know why that might be?
You should be able to post in the Sale section as you are an "Active Member". Remember not to try the Premium one.

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I may be interested as well. Man have times changed. just back 5-7 years ago you could get emps all kinds of andros/paras for like 15-30 bucks. Now I don't even know. I know of the whole ban thing but man didn't think it would be this hard to get more fat tail sp..

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Everyone is interested. I can't say I'm not. If you have any left hit me up with your prices.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
It is pretty amazing how what was once such a "common" species is now such an in demand sought after rarity.

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
People took them for granted since they were in every petco and petsmart for years. Who woulda thought they would put a ban on emps(or scorps)!

I miss my redclaw. Aggressive as hell. I like to stick to arid/desert species now though. Much less problems for me.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It is pretty amazing how what was once such a "common" species is now such an in demand sought after rarity.
It is! I remember saying before it was even a rumor that I thought the price would go to around $75 if it ever happened. I wonder if it will go the way of the giant millipede, prices spiked up, but then came back down. It could be that that won't happen with emps, a price correction spiking downward because there is typically more interest in scorpions than millipedes. So unless more captive born emps are produced that easily satisfy demand, imo maybe the price may stay somewhere between $50 to $100. But who knows, we may get legal imports now and then.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
The legal imports we get will hopefully be bred by knowledgeable individuals to build up the captive bred population.