Trip to Trinidad

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know this is an old thread, but did you see a lot of these guys there, or any other Gonatodes for that matter? :

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hello Mikhail, I keep the pictures of the Ts in the wild for the publications of my articles. This year, my series of articles on Trinidad will continue in the Sklipkan magasine and I am also working on another overall article with another colleague for another magasine, noy sure when that will be ready.

Rollinkansas, they are fairly abondant I would say, but so hard to catch on picture as they are lightning fast. I have seen several specimens the two times I was there.

Here is another one, this is a picture from my first trip.

Take care

Martin

Attachments

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, Im very jealous...I have a soft spot for Gonatodes, and am fortunate enough to keep some, so Im always looking for more information on them.

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello Martin!

Hello Mikhail, I keep the pictures of the Ts in the wild for the publications of my articles. This year, my series of articles on Trinidad will continue in the Sklipkan magasine and I am also working on another overall article with another colleague for another magasine, noy sure when that will be ready.
I see, can't wait to see it than! As well as previous too :(
Thanks again!