Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I rehoused the P.irminia sling today and got some photos of it before putting it into the new enclosure.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
After all the fat rump T comments I've put them on a exercise program. Here is G.pulchripes #3 doing it's pull ups. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, tonight was rehouse time for a few of my pokies. The were easy to work with for the most part and I really enjoy taking photos of them. Though some were easier than others. I'l looking at you P.metallica. :shifty:

P.metallica

Trenor

Arachnoprince
What a great looking T. I've got a male but I'm looking to get a few more of these soon.

P.ornata

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My P.ornata male was out today and a got a good shot of him.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's been a while since I have posted to this thread. My 0.1 P.cam just molted this afternoon for the 1st time in my care. She is doing great and I was able to sneak out the molt without disturbing her. I might try doing a breeding project with her if I can find a MM.

The molt was a relaxed 6 inches.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My 0.1 P.cam was out today after her big molt and I was able to snap a few photos. She is looking good with her new clothes on.

I was not as lucky with my P.irminia who also molted recently. All I saw of her was her toes.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
My 0.1 P.cam was out today after her big molt and I was able to snap a few photos. She is looking good with her new clothes on.

I was not as lucky with my P.irminia who also molted recently. All I saw of her was her toes.
And beautiful toes they are ;)

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
The struggle to not comment on everything is REAL. @Trenor these are amazing photographs. What a beautiful collection you have! *jealous*

Status
Not open for further replies.