tree pede

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by phoenixxavierre
Anywho, you are basically calling the scientist who reported the finding a liar. That's fine by me. I personally have no reason to doubt that the guy did see one that size.

<snip>

While it's a "rumor" that it reaches this size, Todd Gearheart claims that the report is an authentic one.
Yeah...

I asked him several times in chats if he could put a name and photo with this claim, but he felt the need to "protect" the mysterious "source". Do you have a name for this guy? I'm interested to see the proof if it's out there, but so far I'm not believing it.

oo6ilfs

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Yeah...

I asked him several times in chats if he could put a name and photo with this claim, but he felt the need to "protect" the mysterious "source". Do you have a name for this guy? I'm interested to see the proof if it's out there, but so far I'm not believing it.
i also agree with mr internet 100%.because i did the same thing and got the same results.

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dosen't Todd Gearheart have the pic of the guy holding the centipede in a plaque? If not I must have seen the wrong pic. Not to say it could not have been a fabrication. But it was way old. In comparison to the dude(couldn't help it) it looks over 15 inches at least.

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sorry to dug out the old thread
first of all i've seen young S.S.multilans and other spp hunting on the trees after the rain a lotta times back home in Taiwan, and some pedes in Taiwan live in the tree under the bark, too(some stripe multilans)
second is do anyone keep their pedes in larger arboreal vivariums2'x2'x4'? that'll be a really interesting project